Friday, April 6, 2012

Conclusions.

 Dearest Readers,

For all intents and purposes, this blog is over.

I'd like to thank all the people who stopped by to take a gander and/or watch a few of the films I recommended.  It means a lot.  Thanks.

It wasn't easy.  Well, most of the time it was, but at times it was a chore.  Sometimes it was painful.  Netflix Instant has a lot to offer, but one pick everyday for a year?  What was I thinking? 

My standards were certainly challenged.  If I had to give myself a grade it would be a B or B-.  I mean, I technically recommended The River Wild.  Sowwwwy.  Overall though, I think I was able to maintain a little dignity.  (Or at least that's what I keep telling myself.)

From a personal standpoint, this blog was great in that it forced me to watch more foreign language films.  My advice to you, the reader, would be to
watch more foreign language films

Doing this blog was good for me.  I don't know about you, but I'm glad I did it.

I might update it at some point if an extra special movie suddenly becomes available, but it's more likely this will just remain an internet fossil.

Peace on earth,

See (Most of) These Movies or Die

3 comments:

  1. ENCORE! ENCORE! BRAAAVO!
    Seriously, that was one hell of an effort you made for this blog. I'm impressed that you were able to do 365 days!

    I just wanted to thank you for making my movie-streaming life much more interesting and varied. I've found some greats that I'll never forget and some terribles that are also great! Gotta be honest though, I'm not much of a foreign flick kinda guy (mainly it's the constant subtitles) but now that the blog is kaput I might have to move onto those recommendations.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found this site, really awesome thank you :)

    ReplyDelete